Saturday 11 July 2020

Belda girl tops West Midnapore in ICSE, scores 98.6%







Belda girl tops West Midnapore in ICSE, scores 98.6%

Rhymi said: “I used to study for 10 hours during the exam days and otherwise I was regular in    studies the whole year. I had private tutors for all my subjects and they have helped me immense in preparing best.”



Biswabrata Goswami

Hummingbird News



MIDNAPORE, 11 JULY: At a time when students of rail town –Kharagpur came out with flying colours in ICSE, ISC exams, the result of which were announced on Friday afternoon by the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), New Delhi, Belda English Medium School girl Rhymi Mitra bagged the first spot in West Midnapore scoring 98.6% marks in ICSE.

The toppers in other prominent schools in Kharagpur have scored – 98.4% from St. Agnes School, 98.2% from Vidyasagar Sishu Niketan and 95.8% from Railway Mixed School.
Daughter of a nationalized bank employee Subrata Kumar Mitra, Rhymi had been consistent in studies all throughout the year and didn’t rush into things just before the exam.
“I did not lay down special plans for the board exam but was always attentive in class and would ask the teachers when in doubt,” ecstatic Rhymi said.

Rhymi has obtained –English Literature-100, English Language-92, Bengali-96, Mathematics-98, Physics-99, Chemistry-98, Biology-100, History-100, Geography-100 and Home Science-100.

Rhymi said, she was thankful to her parents and teachers who provided her with an environment in which she managed to study without any stress. Besides, she also likes studying the stories of Rabindranath Tagore, Bankimchandra and Saradendu. 
While sharing her key strategy, she said; “One should always manage time while attempting the question paper and try to attempt all questions.”
She said, “In the pre-board exam, I got around 96%, but in the final I scored 98.6%. This was my beyond expectation”.
However, she was satisfied with her score as she never took tension for the exams and prepared for it at her own pace.”

Rhymi said: “I used to study for 10 hours during the exam days and otherwise I was regular in studies the whole year. I had private tutors for all my subjects and they have helped me immense in preparing best.”

Rhymi’s father said, “She wasn’t expecting to be among the toppers, but her teachers believed that she would excel in the exams.”
Rhymi’s mother Anima Mitra, who is a primary school teacher, also helped her a lot to concentrate on her studies.

1 comment:

  1. comment ta most probably dekhte pabi na...but jodi dekhte pash...jogajog rakhish...2023 neet er round 1 er document verification er din dekha hoyechilo mck te😄onek kotha hoyechilo...onek kichhu niye...mone achhe?

    ReplyDelete